SAMSUNG 1TB 2.5" SATA-3 SSD, 870 EVO-series
SAMSUNG 1TB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Disk (SSD), 870 EVO-series, backward compatible with SATA-2.
A reliable all-round SSD
Whether you're an everyday user or IT-savvy, need a lot of storage space, create creative content or want your older computer to boot up and work faster, upgrading with the Samsung SSD 870 EVO is straightforward and quick. With up to 560/530 MB/s sequential read/write1, it's more powerful than its predecessors, continuing the world's best-selling SSD line-up. Added to this: Its extensive compatibility with chipsets, motherboards, NAS systems and video recording devices makes it an all-rounder for everyday use and demanding applications.
Choose from capacities ranging from 250GB to 4TB, and benefit from a 5-year limited warranty.
- Available capacities: 250 GB, 500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB, 4 TB
- Sequential data transfer rates of up to 560 MB/s read or 530 MB/s write
- Intelligent TurboWrite write buffer with up to 78 GB dynamic memory for maximum write performance
- Robust V-NAND technology with proven TLC memory
- Features robust V-NAND technology
- 2.5-inch form factor with high compatibility with existing systems
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s, backward compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s
- Data encryption; AES 256-bit encryption (Class 0), TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted Drive)
Sequential read speed up to 560MB/S
Sequential write speed up to 530MB/s
Sequential write speed 300MB/s (250 and 500GB) 500MB/s (1TB-4TB)
(with full TurboWrite buffer)
4 KB Random Read (QD1) up to 13,000 IOPS
4 KB Random Write (QD1) up to 36,000 IOPS
4 KB Random Read (QD32) up to 98,000 IOPS
4 KB Random Write (QD32) up to 88,000 IOPS
Warranty: 5 years manufacturer's warranty (1st to 3rd year of operation handled by Dataworld, thereafter by Samsung Hanaro RMA Support)